You should go to Disneyland because it has lots of fun rides and yummy food.
You can see shows and go on any rides you want. My favourite ride was the Pirates of the Caribbean. It was a boat where you go down dips. 5 – 7 year old people could go on it I suggest. My favourite food was a hamburger. The toy that I got was a little cat in a bag. It had two bows that were pink and there was a dog too. I saw a stunt show that was very cool. It was also very loud.
There are five lands.
- Main Street has the most of the shops.
- Discoveryland has lots of rides, like Buzz Lightyear, Star Tours and Disneyland Railroad. And so on.
- Fantasyland has the sleeping beauty castle, Dumbo the flying elephant and It’s A Small World.
- Adventureland is a very adventurous land of course. It has my favourite ride, Pirates of the Caribbean.
- Frontierland we did not go to but it is about the Wild West of America.
- I think you should dress up as superhero or princess or prince.
- In case you get lost, before you go arrange a meeting place such as a specific shop or ride, or the entrance.
- Always have a map.
- The time I recommend to get there is 10 o’clock. This is opening time.
- You should always buy tickets online before entering.
For one day that is not popular, for a child or adult, is €49. For a popular day it is €66.
[Editor’s note : You can buy tickets direct from the Disney Paris site, but I found cheaper tickets on www.attractiontix.co.uk, if you don’t mind supplying a UK address (nothing actually gets sent there – tickets are sent via email).]
How to get there
RER A is a train. It takes 42 minutes. From the airport it is 30 minutes by car. From the Disney hotel you can walk about 10 or 15 minutes.